By using the Euro Corporation web site and sub-domains ("Service"), all services provided by Euro Corporation, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Euro Corporation reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at their discretion. Any new features shall be subject to the most current Terms of Service. Continued use of Service after any such changes imply your consent to such changes.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Euro Corporation cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activities.
- You must not, throughout your use of the Service, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You can cancel your account at any time by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified by return email when your account has been cancelled. Cancellation will not be deemed complete until this confirmation email has been sent.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you request cancellation. This information is irretrievable once deleted.
- Euro Corporation has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Euro Corporation in their sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Euro Corporation reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- Euro Corporation reserves the right to implement a charge for certain features available through the Service upon 30 days notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and understand that Euro Corporation uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or with Euro Corporation.
- Unless with explicit permission Euro Corporation, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- We may remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are violating the terms of service, including but not limited to content deemed unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, explicitly obscene, generally objectionable or violating any party’s intellectual property.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive and furtive nature.
- We reserve the right to immediately disable your account if your bandwidth usage exceeds reasonable limits (as determined by Euro Corporation); alternatively, we reserve the right to throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption. Euro Corporation does not guarantee in any capacity that the service will meet your specific needs.
- Euro Corporation does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be definitively accurate or reliable at all times.
- Euro Corporation cannot guarantee that any errors in the Service will be corrected at any time.
- You hereby and explicitly understand and agree that Euro Corporation is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including (but not restricted to) damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles, by means of the use or the inability to use the service, unauthorized access to your data, or any other matter relating directly to the Service.
- The failure of Euro Corporation to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Euro Corporation and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Euro Corporation including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.